Scotts Lawn Service was founded in 1998 as a subdivision of Scotts Miracle-Gro Company. In 2016, it merged with TruGreen, after which lawn treatments and products of Scotts Lawn stopped being served to the customers. It was one of the biggest landscaping service providers in the US, offering lawn, shrub and tree services, along with a number of pest control methods. Customers were offered a number of online and offline Scotts Lawn Service bill pay options to choose from.
Scotts Lawn Service Online Payment
If you wanted to make the Scotts Lawn care pay bill online, then you had to first of all open a Scotts Lawn Service online account. For this, you had to visit the Scotts Lawn Service account login page, enter your login details, and choose a Scotts Lawn Service easy pay online option. You had to follow these instructions to log in to your account:
- Visit the site scottslawnservice.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the top of the home page
- Enter your zip code in the space provided
- Click the orange button with an arrow in it
- Enter your email address or username
- Enter your password
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button
- Find the scottslawnservice.com payment link
- Enter your bill payment information, including the amount to be paid and date of payment
- Confirm the payment and submit
Any online payment was reflected in your account on the same day, or latest by the next working day. Because of this, Scotts Lawn Service online payment was considered to be the safest and fastest means of paying your bill. Online payment was a matter of seconds, and you could pay your bill even on the due date.
How to Register to Scotts Lawn Service
scottslawnservice.com login could be done only if you have already registered to the Scotts Lawn Service online. After registering, you could not only access your account and pay your bill, but also view your payment and transaction history, update your profile information, and avail attractive offers from the company. For registering, you had to follow these instructions:
- Visit the company’s official website at scottslawnservice.com
- Click on the ‘Login’ button on the top of the page
- Enter your area’s zip code, and click on the orange button with an arrow in it
- You will be redirected to a new Scotts Lawn Service login page
- Under the ‘Register Now’ section, enter your customer number and click on the ‘Continue’ button
- While following the on-screen instructions that came up, you had to create a username and password, and use them to log in to your account in future
You could register to Scotts Lawn Service online only if the service was available in your area. That’s why they ask you to enter your zip code first. If their service was not available in your locality, they would not allow you to proceed further with the registration process.
Whom To Contact
If you encountered any kind of problem while creating an online Scotts Lawn Service account or while making your payment, you had a number of methods to get in touch with the company representatives:
- Send them a written mail at their mailing address: Scott’s Lawn Service, Customer Service, Postal Office Box # 388, Marysville, OH 43040
- Call their toll-free customer service number at 1-888-872-6887 and talk to a company representative
- Send them an email through the online contact form at their website
- Follow them on social media on Twitter, FaceBook or YouTube, and post a query on their feed page
How to Cancel Scotts Lawn Service Online
Now that Scotts Lawn Service is no longer available, and it does not make sense to continue with an online account with the company, it’s recommended to cancel your Scotts Lawn Service. The site is no longer accessible, and your account with them remains obsolete and superseded, you can still contact TruGreen through their website or by calling their number at 1-888-872-6887. You can talk to a customer care representative and request them to cancel your online account. You may also send them a letter at their mailing address, mentioning your request along with your account details.
How much does TruGreen typically cost?
TruGreen Pricing and Refund Policy TruComplete – 4.50 per year. TruHealth – 8.50 per year. TruMaintenance – 2.00 per year. Tree & Shrub Care – 2.00 per year.
Does TruGreen do lawn mowing?
TruGreen provides all the service you need for a healthy lawn including fertilization, weed control, aeration, and lawn disease and insect control. While TruGreen does not provide landscaping services or mowing, we do provide tree and shrub plans offering protection against insects and disease.
Can you cancel TruGreen?
Just call to cancel it and they will immediately give you 50% off the remaining services.
How much does TruGreen pay hourly?
Average TruGreen hourly pay ranges from approximately .50 per hour for Route Manager to .15 per hour for Specialist.